Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update

Lately I haven't been all that into Frerard so I don't think I will be updating anymore, BUT if you have a story you would like me to add onto the the site I will gladly post it. I've heard that one of the reasons people haven't been commenting that much was because they needed to get an account to do it, therefore it was to much of a hassle. So I'm putting up a link that you can go to and comment the link of the story you might want me to post on the site. It could be your own story or one that you would just like to recommend.

1 comment:

  1. i've been looking for rec lists because i'm running out of good frerard fics to read. I do believe i just struck gold. like, i clicked on the Kid/School AU one, and i'm like "...oh. my god."
    i do believe i love you. xD thank you!

    ReplyDelete