Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Update

For those that may have not yet realized (for whatever reason), the rec list moved to http://theultimatefrerardreclist.tumblr.com/. I'm debating whether or not to take the blogspot down, I might do it in a month or two. There is currently a new admin on tumblr so she might keep up with posting fics better than I ever did. So yeah, just so it's clear, I'm never updating here again so all future question will be ignored, sorry. Thank you guys for the support over the years (even though I didn't deserve it) and I hope you enjoy the tumblr blog that will (hopefully) continue being updated.
-Ash

6 comments:

  1. hi, I Constant read all blogs of you. i like all blog post, i hope that, next we will get better more than its all. thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog has been the source of much entertainment and, while I'm aware there's a tumblr version, I'm glad you never took this one down. thank you!

    ReplyDelete