Saturday, March 19, 2011

Hi Guys!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I actually AM adding stories to the site. I'm not sure if you notice or not but I just wanted you to know I wasn't bullshitting you. I'm also gonna add some more pages, including an 'other' page because seriously, there are some fics out there that just refuse to be categorized and I'm not going to tear apart my brain trying to find a place to stuff it. 

Also, I love comments. Seriously, if I had no comments whatsoever on here, I wouldn't have even thought twice on abandoning this. A little while ago I got another and my face almost cracked from my smile. Comment about anything. Seriously, you could suggest a fic you like, or point out something wrong on the site like a broken link or a story that's in the wrong place. You could even rant about that jackass who cut you off in traffic today or whatever (you can tell I don't get out much T_T).

One last thing, do you want me to put up random posts full of pics like above every once in a while? Like maybe once a week? Or, I dunno. Whatever you guys want, just let me know =D

10 comments:

  1. I just found this and think that I love you. Thank you for all the work, it's a truly magnificent place, easy to navigate and full of goods recs.

    You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! And thanks to the others who have also commented. I love you guys! I'm glad to know that this is actually helping people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES. random posts of pictures can NEVER be bad.

    Please keep going with the site, I've found several of my favourite fics here :( it's really well put together and i agree that some amazing stories just don't have a catagory haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting this site up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooo much for this site! I've found many good fics here ^_^ You really should get more comments & followers! I know there's lots of people who use this site but maybe they haven't registered in blogspot or something and that's why they don't follow you (like me, hah) :D

    Anyway, i hope you post random stuff with lots of pictures every once in a while. Those kind of posts are grrrreat! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered this site and I must say that I greatly appreciate your work here :3 I've found so many good fanfics thanks to you x3 Please continue with this and I hope to hear from you soon <3

    Random pics are love~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This site is very good, I'm so glad you're updating. And please, picspam all you want :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I just ran across this site via a comment on my story (the Reaper AU) and I wanted to say thanks so much for reccing it! <3

    - quarterturn @ LJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, idk if you've recced this yet, but it's my favorite story EVER.

    http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=underwater_sky&keyword=The+Dove+Keeper&filter=all

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been meaning to leave a comment for god knows how long, but i'm always on this site on my ps3 and that thing has issues with this comment box. I tried to leave a comment at least 5 times and my ps3 would freeze every time.
    Anyways, i just wanted to tell you how much i love this site. You've done an amazing job on the recs and i haven't come across one that i haven't absolutely loved. Please keep up the good work (and add more fics, because i've read 95% of the ones here ^.^) you're doing an amazing job!

    Also, i love the layout. I love all the categories =D
    This really is The Ultimate Frerard Rec List. I haven't found a better site, and i doubt that i will.

    ReplyDelete