Monday, September 19, 2011

==> Answer that poll.

Please vote. I would explain but I'm trying to figure out why I haven't drowned in this tsunami of homework.

@ Engelstrup   Usually when the story says 'access denied' that means you have to add the author as a friend. If you would prefer it, I can still send you the stories by email. I don't think you can send private messages here on blogspot, so go to my tumblr page and press ask (it's at the very bottom of the page) to send me a message with your email and what stories you'd like me to send. =]  

@Anon (#2)   It's totally fine to put comments anywhere, I'll get notified no matter what. I am definitely planning on putting up a Killjoy section, but the rec list is currently on pause right now because HOLY FUDGE, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY TEACHERS?! So much work T_T. If the knowledge of this makes it any better, I plan on spending my entire winter break adding stories and editing stuff. So just hang tight guys, you'll be getting new recs before you know it! =D 

@Spencer   Hehe, oh you~  I was actually asking people about it because I'm considering moving this to tumblr. It might be easier to manage stuff (and I may be kind of in love with the ask button). Tumblr confuses the hell out of me though, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. So, you think I should do it? I think I should, but I want to hear everyone's opinion too.

@Anon  How odd, I never noticed that page was missing... The story you're looking for isn't there but you can (FOUND IT!) still go check out Other AU.

15 comments:

  1. YOU'RE ALIVE!!! Quick question - wasn't there a prison section? The 'stains of time' fic was there wasn't it? Did it disappear? xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES for putting it back up :D xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blorg is PERFECT. When I saw there was an "Other AU" section, I was all "dfwyfgiw7rgyr9og7yuwou" and :D you make me so happy.
    Also, you have a poll- about tumblr- do you have one? Cos I'd like very much to follow you and your perfectness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That'd be a wonderful idea. This blorg is really my favorite thing ever. It takes a bit of time to get used to it all but it's simple after that. Tumblr would be complete with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, but I think you should keep this blorg up too. ~Idk just Spencer's opinion~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should make a section on this blog for killjoy au fics. It's obviously completely up to you (and I know this comment probably doesn't belong here but I didn't know where else to put it), but I'd enjoy having an easier way to find killjoy fics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this blog makes my day every day of the freaking week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for you to update! I've read every single fic on here and it absolutely made my day to see new stories on here last time I checked. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What part of Florida are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think if you want a tumblr you should definetly keep thos one too. Theres alrwady a frerard fic tumblr (google frerard for the masses) its not got half as many fics as this rec list you've got though :) . P.s. gimme any and all high school and college au :D there my faveourites. Top 3 fics are nightswimming, across the lines and cover to cover <3 .
    Hope. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude, you need to update this... A killjoy section would be awesome, as I can't seem to find many that don't really suck, and yah. Check me out of ficwad, i'm listed there as darkacid. So, yah. This list just makes my day, and, yah.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heey, I was wondering is there was any chance that you could send me some the fics on my email? By that I mean some of them which I can't read because it tells me access denied.. Just if you want to and have a little extra time to do so :)
    Your blog is awesome btw :3
    (oh and I'm new here so I have no idea how this site works, and I couldn't figure out if I could send you a message with this or somet shit, but I ended up just commenting here xD )

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't believe you don't have Anatomy of a fall in your reclist. It's only the greatest story ever.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was actually asking individuals about it because I'm considering going this to tumblr. It might be simpler to deal with products (and I may be type of in really like with the ask button). Tumblr atmosphere the terrible out of me though, but I think I'm getting the dangle of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was actually asking individuals about it because I'm considering going this to tumblr. It might be simpler to deal with products (and I may be type of in really like with the ask button). Tumblr atmosphere the terrible out of me though, but I think I'm getting the dangle of it. So, you think I should do it? I think I should, but I want to listen to everybody's viewpoint too.

    ReplyDelete